Trish just now wrote via site chat:
I PASSED!!! I am so happy! Thank you for this study prep test. It really helped me a ton! I am a late bloomer, 63 years old. I had severe test anxiety, but your test prep put me a ease, and I went in confident. And PASSED!! Thank you so much!
Very, very good to hear! Congratulations, Trish!
If you, like Trish, experience test anxiety (severe or not)--and who doesn't have some test anxiety--here's a quick list of anxiety management approaches to try.
8 Tips to Reduce Test Anxiety
- Prepare thoroughly to boost confidence.
- Create a study plan and stick to it.
- Practice with mock exams to simulate test conditions.
- Employ relaxation techniques like deep breathing or meditation before the test.
- Avoid last-minute cramming.
- Focus on positive self-talk and challenge negative thoughts.
- Get adequate rest the night before the test.
- Arrive early on the exam day to reduce stress.
Also, of course, exercise--but that's not just for test-prep anxiety--that helps reduce anxiety 24/7.
Ready to get started with item #1 and 3, "Prepare Thoroughly" and "Mock Exams"? Get started with SWTP practice exams by signing up and building your bundle.
February 9, 2017